The Tofino Destination Management Association, also known as Tourism Tofino, is Tofino's official not-for-profit destination marketing and management organization. It works in partnership with over 250 businesses and the local government.
Tourism Tofino is governed by its members through an elected volunteer Board of Directors. It is contracted by the District of Tofino to provide visitor services and destination marketing, programs and projects. View Tourism Tofino Bylaws.
To generate customers for our members and economic benefits for our community, while recognizing our responsibilities to residents, the environment and our guests.
Tofino will be recognized as one of North America’s premier year-round destinations.
Strong leadership and guidance is provided to Tourism Tofino by its 13-member Board of Directors, representing a broad spectrum of Tofino's tourism industry. These board members volunteer their time and contribute extensive knowledge and experience to ensure that the organization is supported by its members, transparent and effective.
Tourism Tofino Sources:
Other Tourism Industry Sources:
Tourism Tofino’s mandate is to generate customers for our members and economic benefits for our community, and we do this with destination branded marketing, visitor servicing, events funding and investment in programs that enhance the visitor experience.
To become a Tourism Tofino member, you must first be a member of the Tofino-Long Beach Chamber of Commerce in a tourism-oriented membership category. There is no additional fee for your Tourism Tofino membership. Once your membership is confirmed your business will be linked directly to travel inquiries generated by our marketing and visitor servicing activities. These activities include targeted advertising, social media marketing, search engine optimization, travel-oriented editorial and visitor inquiry fulfillment.
Membership benefits include:
• one business listing and link on tourismtofino.com (400,000 annual unique sessions)
• connection to Tourism Tofino’s social media audience (74,000+ Instagram followers; 32,000 Facebook followers; 12,000 Twitter followers)
• Visitor Centre racking for a 4″ x 9″ brochure (35,000 visitors)
• Visitor Centre referrals
• use of the current vacancies website tool (accommodations only)
• event advertising on tourismtofino/events.com
• access to visitor welcome and education tools
• access to tourism research
• connection to tourism industry information through Tourism Tofino’s ‘Industry News’ blog
• *voting rights for Tourism Tofino
• *ability to run for the Tourism Tofino Board of Directors
*Available to members situated within the Clayoquot Sound Region only
For more information email Sarah Timberlake or call 250-725-3414 ext.104
Our Industry News Blog allows us to provide you with timely information about Tourism Tofino’s activities, tourism trends, statistics and more.
Stay up to date by subscribing: https://industrynews.tourismtofino.com/
Travelling to Tofino during COVID-19 – Please review this information before you plan